Click Below for Directions
- Take exit 95 and head West on Maytown road toward the town of Littlerock.
- Follow Maytown Rd until you reach the stop sign at Littlerock Elementary. Continue straight onto 128th street and continue straight until ‘T’ at Mima/Waddel Creek rd.
- At ‘T’ take a left and follow Mima creek road for 2.7 miles.
- You will see small tractor sign followed shortly by a gravel road and brown sign marking Glacial Heritage preserve.
- Take a left onto the unmarked gravel road.
- Follow road around corner and through white gate.
- Drive south on I-5 to to exit 95.
- Get onto Maytown Road heading west and proceed for three miles to Littlerock. Continue straight through a stop sign on Littlerock Road, and where it turns left, continue straight again onto 128th Avenue.
- After 0.7 miles, arrive at a T intersection. Turn right onto Waddell Creek Road and continue 0.8 mile.
- A sign for Mima Mounds Natural Area is on the left. Turn here and continue into the second parking area, where there are bathrooms available.
- Drive south on I-5 to exit 99 (93rd Ave)
- Turn left onto 93rd Ave
- Turn right onto Tilley Road SW. Continue on Tilley road for roughly 8 1/2 miles.
- Turn left onto Old Hwy 99 SW/Tenino Grand Mound Rd SE.
- Colvin Ranch is roughly 2 miles down Old Hwy 9 on your right.
- Drive south on I-5 to exit 88 east (old highway 99 towards Tenino)
- Go three miles to the South Sound Speedway.
- Turn left after the speedway on Gibson road.
- After 1/2 mile the farm is on your left. Pull in at the barn and greenhouses.